28 May 2015 − Hungary is conducting an anti-trust investigation into seven sellers and distributors of sanitary paper products suspected of price collusion.
- SCA to part with hygiene products site in France
- SCA inaugurates its first tissue mill in India
- SCA to implement temporary layoffs at Nokia tissue mill
28 May 2015 − With manufacturing costs rising and mark-ups so far failing to keep pace, several producers of woodfree coated and uncoated paper are trying to increase prices in Germany.
- Still no price hike for recycled CCM in Germany in May
- Price increase for UWF paper in Germany
- Label paper suppliers have second go at price increase in Germany
28 May 2015 − Manufacturers of brown kraftliner succeeded in getting a first instalment of the announced price hike in France.
- Prices for ordinary RCP grades in France go up
- Containerboard manufacturers announce price hikes in France
- Substantial price cuts for publication paper in France
26 May 2015 − Walki Group has entered an agreement with Mondi Group to sell its Pietarsaari facility in Finland and the Wroclaw facility in Poland. These two mills constitute the major part of Walki’s Industrial Packaging...
- Mondi to close Lohja specialty kraft paper mill
- Mondi to close Silicart release liner plant in Italy
- Mondi to idle machine for the production of release liner
22 May 2015 − The European Commission has approved the acquisition of Duropack of Austria, by DS Smith of United Kingdom.
- DS Smith to acquire Duropack for €300m
- DS Smith might sell its Nantes paper mill
- DS Smith takes over Andopack to grow in corrugated in Spain
21 May 2015 − Mission completed. Metsä Board finalises divestment of its loss-making Gohrsmühle paper mill in Germany.
20 May 2015 − Fedrigoni says acquisition of Arjowigins Ltda will boost company's sales to €1bn in 2016.
19 May 2015 − A whole raft of manufacturers have informed their customers that they intend to charge more for LWC and woodfree grades from 1 July onwards.
19 May 2015 − It appears that the producers of recycled corrugated case material (CCM) failed again in May to implement their planned hike in Germany.
18 May 2015 − Paperlinx has found a buyer for its Polish operations. The company will sell its Zing subsidiary to a local consortium.
- Paperlinx Benelux enters insolvency proceedings
- Paperlinx UK companies placed in voluntary administration
- Paperlinx to sell Spicers Canada and withdraw from Canadian market