28 Jul 2015 − Price hikes were a key issue on the German envelope paper market in the second quarter. Upward adjustments to prices of woodfree white grades have already found traction on the market while recycled paper prices...
- Producers implement higher prices for brown recycled containerboard in Germany
- Brown kraftliner prices pointing up in Germany
- Recycled board prices pointing up in Germany
28 Jul 2015 − German paper producer Leipa Georg Leinfelder is still working on plans to increase its corrugated case material capacity, but reports delays in the decision process.
27 Jul 2015 − Despite higher sales volumes, CPH Group recorded a decline in sales and an EBIT loss in the first half of 2015.
- Stora Enso increasing net profit despite lower sales in first quarter
- Leipa's plans for new CCM capacity are being delayed
- Austrian Paperlinx subsidiary Papernet closes its doors
24 Jul 2015 − Austrian paper merchant Papernet stopped operations in the fourth week of July after having failed to find an investor.
- Paperlinx to sell Polish operations
- Paperlinx Benelux enters insolvency proceedings
- Paperlinx UK companies placed in voluntary administration
23 Jul 2015 − SCA is set to invest approximately SEK650m in a new production facility in Jarinu, Brazil for the manufacture of incontinence products
- SCA plans closure of tissue machine at Stubbins mill
- Hungary investigates tissue products cartel allegations
- SCA to part with hygiene products site in France
22 Jul 2015 − The British containerboard market is still enjoying good demand. Most experts thus think that brown recycled corrugated case material prices will edge higher in spite of the much stronger pound Sterling.
20 Jul 2015 − Mixed paper and board (1.02) and sorted graphic paper for deinking (1.11) are in short supply on the market in Germany.
16 Jul 2015 − Total costs for tissue conversion project amounts to €80m, according to Norske Skog. JV structure expected to limit market risks and CAPEX.
- Norske Skog to discontinue operations at Walsum
- Norske Skog resumes newsprint production on PM 2 in Skogn
- SCA invests SEK650m in Brazil
15 Jul 2015 − Sappi North America is preparing its Cloquet paper mill for an eight-day commercial downtime next week. The company will idle all paper operations beginning with the day shift on 21 July and start them up again on 29...
- Sappi to sell another packaging paper mill in South Africa
- Sappi to divest Enstra mill to Corruseal Group
- Fedrigoni Verona paper mill restores limited production after fire
15 Jul 2015 − Sappi intends to sell its Cape Kraft packaging paper mill in South Africa. This means the company will part with its packagin operations in the country.