30 Nov 2015 − Burgo is currently discussing the future of the PM 2 of its Duino mill with employee representatives. The conversion of the machine to packaging paper is one of the options the company is considering.
- Burgo negotiates permanent closure of PM 2 at Duino mill
- Burgo Avezzano might be converted to board plant
- Pulp production down at Burgo's Ardennes mill due to fire
27 Nov 2015 − Sappi retires from the recycled packaging paper market in South Africa because it "did not enjoy any competitive advantage".
- Innovio Papers goes bust
- Sappi to take commercial downtime at Cloquet paper mill
- Sappi to sell another packaging paper mill in South Africa
25 Nov 2015 − The takeover is said to enhance Glossop's digital suite and put it in a stronger market position.
24 Nov 2015 − Prices have moved downward on the French recovered paper market in November. While the ordinary grades were not affected this time, some deinking and high grades became cheaper.
24 Nov 2015 − Slow demand and rising supply have left their mark on GD board prices on the market in Italy. EUWID sources are quoting price reductions October and November deliveries.
- Prices for brown kraftliner under pressure in Italy in October
- Coreboard prices in Italy heading higher
- Prices for ordinary RCP grades in Italy up in May
24 Nov 2015 − The SC paper machine PM 10 at Laakirchen Papier is scheduled to re-start on 16 December 2015 following downtime for repairs to fix the damage caused by a fire on 24 September, announced Heinzel Group, the parent company...
- Heinzel to restart PM 10 in Laakirchen in 2015
- Heinzel Group: no production on fire-hit PM 10 at Laakirchen mill in October
- Fire hits Heinzel's paper mill in Laakirchen
23 Nov 2015 − Swiss paper and packaging manufacturer Model Group is to build a third corrugated board and packaging plant in Nowa Sól in western Poland.
- Schumacher Packaging mill in Poland down after fire
- Walki to sell major part of its Industrial Packaging business
- Paperlinx to sell Polish operations
22 Nov 2015 − No casualties and no damage to paper machines reported. Magazine and book paper production expected to remain idle until pulp mill can restart again.
20 Nov 2015 − Ahlstrom has announced changes to its business structure. The company will be formed by the Filtration & Performance and Specialties divisions in future.
19 Nov 2015 − Due to a lack of financial resources, Verso Paper has announced the possibility to enter Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings. The company is also considering the sale of four mills.