05 Aug 2015 − Wener Kenkel will install a new corrugator at the site in Krzycko Wielkie. Production start-up is scheduled for the second quarter of 2016.
05 Aug 2015 − There can be no talk of a summer slump on the Polish market for woodfree uncoated paper this year. In fact, quite the opposite is true. Various suppliers described the order situation at the end of July as unusually good
- Poland: newsprint suppliers seeking stable prices for Q3
- Suppliers announce price hikes for UWF paper in Poland
- Poland reports drastic cuts to newsprint prices
03 Aug 2015 − DS Smith has strengthened its operations in Spain. The company acquired Grupo Lantero's corrugated business which comprises seven plants in the country.
- DS Smith to take over Grupo Lantero’s
- EU Commission clears acquisition of Duropack by DS Smith
- DS Smith to acquire Duropack for €300m
31 Jul 2015 − Idempapers has launched an investment programme and aims to "significantly increase capacity" by raising the speed of PM 4.
- Billerud Korsnäs considers installation of new BM
- Schoellershammer starting construction of PM 6
- Leipa's plans for new CCM capacity are being delayed
30 Jul 2015 − After having received permission for construction and operation of the PM 6 in July, Papierfabrik Schoellershammer has signed contracts concerning financing and construction of the new plant.
29 Jul 2015 − Arctic Paper is planning to sell its German Mochenwangen mill. The site has a capacity of around 100,000 tpy of specialty papers.
- Arctic Paper Mochenwangen in talks with potential buyers
- Aviretta kicks off production at rebuilt PM 4
- Norske Skog to discontinue operations at Walsum
29 Jul 2015 − Stora Enso's Barcelona GD board mill is to be sold to German private equity company Quantum Capital Partners. The company will retire from the recycled board business and focus on virgin fibre board grades.
- Stora Enso to sell Komárom packaging plant to Van Genechten
- Stora Enso increasing net profit despite lower sales in first quarter
- Stora Enso completes divestment of Uetersen mill
28 Jul 2015 − Price hikes were a key issue on the German envelope paper market in the second quarter. Upward adjustments to prices of woodfree white grades have already found traction on the market while recycled paper prices...
28 Jul 2015 − German paper producer Leipa Georg Leinfelder is still working on plans to increase its corrugated case material capacity, but reports delays in the decision process.
- Leipa to install another containerboard machine at its Schwedt mill
- UK recycled containerboard prices on the rise in August
- Lee & Man to add more recycled containerboard capacity
27 Jul 2015 − Despite higher sales volumes, CPH Group recorded a decline in sales and an EBIT loss in the first half of 2015.