05 Apr 2016 − The Italian recovered paper market was showing the first signs of mark-ups in March. Minor price increases materialised for ordinary grades, although not all contracts were affected.
- Italy reports increase in coated magazine paper prices
- Italy reports softer recycled containerboard prices
- GD board prices point down in Italy
05 Apr 2016 − After a poor order inflow in January and February, manufacturers had to roll back the hikes for woodfree coated sheets in Germany in March.
04 Apr 2016 − Reno di Medici will upgrade board machine 3 at its subsidiary RdM Arnsberg.
- Papierfabrik Scheufelen sold to German investors
- Metsä Board to cut jobs at Simpele board mill
- Stora Enso investing in Consumer Board and Biomaterials divisions
04 Apr 2016 − Oji Imaging Media will expand thermal paper production capacity at Oji Papéis Especiais by 10 %.
- Klabin kicks of production at new 1.5 million t pulp mill
- Stora Enso parts with LWC mill in Brazil
- SCA invests SEK650m in Brazil
31 Mar 2016 − Industry representatives are largely satisfied with order volumes in the first quarter of the year; expect positive demand development in the second quarter.
30 Mar 2016 − In view of the prolonged weakness of the pound sterling, fine paper manufacturers want to implement higher prices on the UK market in April.
30 Mar 2016 − EUWID respondents report a price increase for coldset newsprint paper in six-month and annual contracts in Germany, but say manufacturers still cannot be satisfied with current price levels.
29 Mar 2016 − DS Smith has expanded its corrugated packaging operations in the UK. The company acquired TRM Packaging.
24 Mar 2016 − Several market experts expect prices for bulk recovered paper grades to become dearer again in April.
23 Mar 2016 − Prices are feeling the pinch in most sectors of the French corrugated case material market, even though inventory levels are not all that high and recycled containerboard manufacturers have to pay more for recovered...
- Mark-ups for French recovered paper in April
- Higher prices for newsprint in France from January
- First publication paper contracts for 2016 signed on the market in France