08 Jul 2015 − Fedrigoni's woodfree uncoated and specialty paper mill in Verona has resumed production and is producing at limited capacity.
- Fire hits Fedrigoni paper mill in Verona
- Fedrigoni takes over Arjowiggins' banknote and security papers subsidiary in Brazil
- Fedrigoni scraps IPO as market conditions deteriorate
07 Jul 2015 − Gapcon's Italian branch is not part of the deal and will remain within the Irle Group of companies.
07 Jul 2015 − SIG Combibloc will invest BRL221m (€64m) in its Campo Largo mill in order to increase carton packaging capacity by 40 per cent.
- Onex to acquire Swiss packaging producer SIG Combibloc
- Stora Enso to divest Barcelona board mill
- Mayr-Melnhof bids for specialty packaging company in France
03 Jul 2015 − Fire halts woodfree uncoated and specialty paper production at Fedrigoni's paper mill in Verona. Situation under control, the company says.
02 Jul 2015 − Corruseal-deal includes the Enstra mill premises and recycled containerboard and kraft paper operations at the site. The existing security paper, office, specialty and folio businesses will remain with Sappi.
- Sappi to take commercial downtime at Cloquet paper mill
- Sappi to sell another packaging paper mill in South Africa
- Arctic in search of buyer for German Mochenwangen mill
30 Jun 2015 − Rising recovered paper prices have left their mark on Italy's coreboard market, with coreboard prices heading higher in the second quarter.
29 Jun 2015 − Russian supplier of fine and packaging paper Arkhangelsk Pulp and Paper Mill is ramping up production at its new semicellulose (SC) pulp mill.
- Rottneros to invest in expanding pulp capacity
- Vietracimex to build pulp mill in Vietnam
- IP to expand fluff pulp capacity at Riegelwood mill
25 Jun 2015 − Packaging provider DS Smith Plc has reached an agreement to buy the corrugated activities of Grupo Lantero for €190m. With this acquisition, DS Smithwill increase its market share in Spain to approximately 10 per cent.
- EU Commission clears acquisition of Duropack by DS Smith
- DS Smith to acquire Duropack for €300m
- DS Smith might sell its Nantes paper mill
24 Jun 2015 − Strong pound sterling is keeping prices in check in many market segments.
- Recycled containerboard prices in the UK to rise
- Price increase announced for recycled containerboard in the UK
- Manufacturers of fine paper and LWC to increase prices in the UK
23 Jun 2015 − After the erosion in prices for northern bleached softwood kraft (NBSK) pulp has come to a halt in May, producers believe they have a good chance of getting higher prices accepted this month.