21 Oct 2015 − PaperlinX's German paper merchanting operation PaperlinX Deutschland GmbH and its immediate parent entity Deutsche Papier Holding GmbH commenced administration processes on 19 October 2015.
- Papyrus finalises takeover of Czech paper merchant Ospap
- Austrian Paperlinx subsidiary Papernet closes its doors
- Paperlinx to sell Polish operations
20 Oct 2015 − While signs are growing that a more or less significant price increase has been instituted for woodfree uncoated paper on the continent, nothing of the sort has been seen in the UK.
20 Oct 2015 − Market players are generally reporting a rollover in caustic soda prices from the third quarter into the fourth.
19 Oct 2015 − West Rock and Grupo Gondi in Mexico will combine their forces to better serve the Mexican market. The two packaging companies will form a joint venture.
16 Oct 2015 − Billerud Korsnäs will stop production at its Tervasaari MG paper mill. It is not yet decided if the PM will be transferred to the company's Skärblacka site.
14 Oct 2015 − DS Smith has announced the acquisition of the Greek corrugated packaging business of Turkish Cukurova Group.
13 Oct 2015 − After a year of consecutive increases, most BHK prices saw their upward trajectory come to a halt in September.
- High starch demand contributes to upward price trend
- NBSK and BEK price gap narrows further in September
- Starch producers pushing for price hikes in Q1 2015
13 Oct 2015 − Negotiations at Norske Skog's Papierfabrik Walsum are still underway and the paper machine is running at full capacity.
09 Oct 2015 − Company says it remains committed to Chinese market but better serves it from Russia or US
08 Oct 2015 − GC board manufacturers are trying to implement higher prices on the German market, pointing to good demand. Converters, however, put resistance since they fear to be unable to pass on the hikes to their customers.
- Tissue producers report strong presure on prices in Germany
- Major player announcing hike for uncoated fine paper in Germany
- Woodfree coated paper prices on the rise in Germany