23 Sep 2014 − Amidst lively demand and scant supply, prices for brown recycled corrugated case material in the UK went up in September.
22 Sep 2014 − Cascades will disclose additional information about the production start-up at Norampac and Greenpac mills as soon as it is known.
- Cascades exits fine and security paper business
- Cascades to close down Djupafors plant in late June
- Smurfit Kappa to buy Bates Container
19 Sep 2014 − Spanish Sarriopapel y Celulosa, which is part of the Lecta group, is going to invest €34 million in the Leitza mill in northern Spain.
- Lecta to close Sarrià de Ter paper mill
- Torraspapel negotiates closure of Sarrià de Ter paper mill
- Lecta divests Merchanting Business in Argentina
18 Sep 2014 − The Wepa Group will be investing in two tissue paper machines with a combined total capacity of 64,000 tons annually.
16 Sep 2014 − Many manufacturers as well as the interviewed converters currently see no possibility at all for mark-ups on BHKP.
- Currency effects thwart price hike plans for pulp
- No prospect of a turnaround on the European pulp market in July
- Suppliers of hardwood pulp under pressure
16 Sep 2014 − Negotiations about proposed price increases for unbleached kraftliner are still in progress in Germany.
12 Sep 2014 − SCA’s agreement with Vinda to transfer its hygiene business in China (Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau) has today been approved by the independent shareholders of Vinda.
- Youbisheng Green Paper plans to file for insolvency
- Lee & Man commissions new PM for recycled CCM
- Ahlstrom starts wallcovering substrate production in China
10 Sep 2014 − According to information from the FSC working group Germany, FSC International is waiving compulsory use of the Online Claims Platform (OCP).
09 Sep 2014 − After the latest round of price negotiations the price picture for brown recycled containerboard in Germany at the beginning of September is transparent: prices have gone up, but implementation dates vary.
08 Sep 2014 − After the launch of its Forest Conservation Policy in 2013, which was responding to repeated allegations made by several NGOs that Indonesia’s Asia Pulp and Paper Group (APP) is illegally clearing tropical rainforests,...
- Indonesia investigates rising coated fine paper imports
- Ence shuts down production at Huelva pulp mill
- Price increase for hardwood pulp being ruled out for September