30 Mar 2016 − In view of the prolonged weakness of the pound sterling, fine paper manufacturers want to implement higher prices on the UK market in April.
30 Mar 2016 − EUWID respondents report a price increase for coldset newsprint paper in six-month and annual contracts in Germany, but say manufacturers still cannot be satisfied with current price levels.
29 Mar 2016 − DS Smith has expanded its corrugated packaging operations in the UK. The company acquired TRM Packaging.
24 Mar 2016 − Several market experts expect prices for bulk recovered paper grades to become dearer again in April.
23 Mar 2016 − Prices are feeling the pinch in most sectors of the French corrugated case material market, even though inventory levels are not all that high and recycled containerboard manufacturers have to pay more for recovered...
- Mark-ups for French recovered paper in April
- Higher prices for newsprint in France from January
- First publication paper contracts for 2016 signed on the market in France
23 Mar 2016 − Papierfabrik Palm is expanding its corrugated business to Italy but not through the acquisition of Ondulati Giusti as previously planned.
22 Mar 2016 − Mondi says it was not affected by EC inspections at any of its premises.
21 Mar 2016 − Eberleh will take up the new position as of 1 October this year to succeed Per Lundeen.
18 Mar 2016 − A new pulper is to be installed at the Aschaffenburg mill to increase recycled fibre stock-preparation capacity and equip the facility for higher paper output.
- DS Smith acquires TRM Packaging in the UK
- DS Smith subsidiary SP Cartonpack Hellas hit by fire
- Closure of DS Smith's Wansbrough site is imminent
17 Mar 2016 − Raw materials supply secured for the moment. Papierfabrik Walsum resumes LWC production on PM 10.
- Investors back out at Papierfabrik Walsum
- Insolvent Walsum paper mill in talks with potential buyer
- LWC manufacturer Papierfabrik Walsum files for insolvency