19 Jul 2016 − Prices for newsprint in the UK are increasing from July onward after market players quickly concluded talks.
- Heinzel to invest €100m in Laakirchen Papier
- Catalyst Paper shuts down PM 9 at Powell River
- Downward trend for most magazine paper prices in France in July
18 Jul 2016 − Yesterday Södra started up its pulp mill Värö which had been shut down for 10 weeks due to modernisation measures.
14 Jul 2016 − Pro-Gest's Mantua mill in Italy, designed to produce packaging paper in the future, will not start up before the first half of next year.
- Pro-Gest concludes Ondulati Giusti takeover
- Pro-Gest makes winning bid in auction for recycling plant
- Pro-Gest orders packaging paper machine for Mantua mill
12 Jul 2016 − Producers of northern bleached softwood pulp managed to increase their prices in June, but did not implement the full hike as announced.
12 Jul 2016 − Envelope paper manufacturers are pleased with ordering activity on the German market. Prices, however, did not alter in the second quarter.
- No further increase in brown kraftliner prices in Germany
- Sack kraft paper producers seek price hike in Germany
- German recovered paper prices rise markedly in August
08 Jul 2016 − Manufacturers of woodfree uncoated paper have been forced to lower their prices once again in Italy due to poor demand and high supplies.
07 Jul 2016 − The Foodservice Packaging Association (FPA) and Paper Cup Recovery and Recycling Group (PCRRG) have launched an industry-wide Manifesto with the objective of significantly increasing paper cup recovery and recycling...
05 Jul 2016 − Against the backdrop of rising recovered paper prices in the past few months, coreboard manufacturers have announced price increases on the Italian market which have partially been implemented.
05 Jul 2016 − Against the background of very good supply and lower raw material costs, suppliers of cereal starches yielded to pressure on prices in the second quarter.