07 Oct 2015 − State bank to assist in funding the restart of recycled pulp production
- Arjowiggins to sell Charavines mill to Global Hygiène
- Sonoco-Alcore to sell Schweighouse, France mill
- Emin-Leydier's containerboard mill down after fire
06 Oct 2015 − In contrast to developments on other European markets, recycled containerboard prices in Poland have increased during the latest price round.
01 Oct 2015 − Buyers put up resistance against further increases in costs
- Price cuts for several deinking and
high RCP grades in France
- Publication paper prices in France set to rise
- Prices for ordinary RCP grades
point down in France and Italy
30 Sep 2015 − The increase in woodfree coated sheet prices follows on the heels of price hikes for coated reels in Germany.
30 Sep 2015 − Customers of Heinzel Paper will be informed about potential delays in SC paper deliveries or other changes.
- Heinzel will restart PM 10 at Laakirchen in mid-December
- Heinzel to restart PM 10 in Laakirchen in 2015
- Fire hits Heinzel's paper mill in Laakirchen
29 Sep 2015 − Slower export business to Asia puts downward pressure on domestic prices for mixed paper and board and OCC.
25 Sep 2015 − Heinzel Group halts SC paper production on PM 10 at the Laakirchen mill due to fire. PM 11 not affected.
24 Sep 2015 − Players in the Western European starch market have already signed contracts that include price increases.
- Upward price trend for BHK comes to a halt in September
- NBSK and BEK price gap narrows further in September
- Starch producers pushing for price hikes in Q1 2015
22 Sep 2015 − Amid good demand and rising collection volumes, prices for supermarket paper and board see some reductions in northern Germany.
22 Sep 2015 − Raising British woodfree paper prices was virtually out of the question in September since prices are relatively high due to the strong pound.
- UK fine paper prices remaining stable in October
- UK recycled containerboard prices on the rise in August
- Recycled containerboard prices in the UK to rise