17 Sep 2015 − Production loss on PM 1 will amount to 20,000 of recycled containerboard, Europac says.
16 Sep 2015 − Government of Quebec supports the modernisation project at the Trois-Rivières publication paper mill with CAD190m.
15 Sep 2015 − List prices for NBSK and BEK pulp have approached each other to within $30 in Western Europe.
- Upward price trend for BHK comes to a halt in September
- High starch demand contributes to upward price trend
- Starch producers pushing for price hikes in Q1 2015
15 Sep 2015 − Kajo Neukirchen group management believes in strong and profitable growth for Neenah Lahnstein.
11 Sep 2015 − Aviretta has rebuild the former UPM SC-paper machine and started recycled containerboard production at the mill in Ettringen last April. Now, the company has expanded its product portfolio to include Wellenstoff.
11 Sep 2015 − Munksjö expects the annual cost savings of the restructuring actions and personnel reduction in Italy to amount to EUR 2.0-2.5 million.
10 Sep 2015 − The new 38,000 tpy tissue machine is said to come online in the fourth quarter next year at Trevipapel's subsidiary Paper Prime.
- Renova to install new TM at Torres Novas mill
- Portucel takes over AMS and enters tissue market
- Tissue producers report strong presure on prices in Germany
09 Sep 2015 − Demand for cartonboard is said to be steady to strong
- Arctic Paper decides to close Mochenwangen mill
- Arctic Paper Mochenwangen in talks with potential buyers
- Arctic in search of buyer for German Mochenwangen mill
08 Sep 2015 − Two months after it was hit by a fire, Fedrigoni's production and converting facility in Verona is producing paper again.