20 May 2015 − Fedrigoni says acquisition of Arjowigins Ltda will boost company's sales to €1bn in 2016.
- Fedrigoni Verona paper mill restores limited production after fire
- Fire hits Fedrigoni paper mill in Verona
- Fedrigoni scraps IPO as market conditions deteriorate
19 May 2015 − A whole raft of manufacturers have informed their customers that they intend to charge more for LWC and woodfree grades from 1 July onwards.
- Recycled containerboard prices in the UK to rise
- Magazine paper buyers in the UK ask for lower prices
- Price increase announced for recycled containerboard in the UK
19 May 2015 − It appears that the producers of recycled corrugated case material (CCM) failed again in May to implement their planned hike in Germany.
- Arctic in search of buyer for German Mochenwangen mill
- Aviretta kicks off production at rebuilt PM 4
- Norske Skog to discontinue operations at Walsum
18 May 2015 − Paperlinx has found a buyer for its Polish operations. The company will sell its Zing subsidiary to a local consortium.
- Austrian Paperlinx subsidiary Papernet closes its doors
- Paperlinx Benelux enters insolvency proceedings
- Paperlinx UK companies placed in voluntary administration
13 May 2015 − Swedish pulp producer Rottneros plans to increase production capacities at the Rottneros and Vallvik pulp mills.
- Arkhangelsk starts up SC pulp mill
- Vietracimex to build pulp mill in Vietnam
- IP to expand fluff pulp capacity at Riegelwood mill
12 May 2015 − Uncoated fine paper has become more expensive in Germany in April. Manufacturers were able to increase prices amidst the background of short supply.
- Envelope paper prices in Germany partly up in Q2
- Producers implement higher prices for brown recycled containerboard in Germany
- Brown kraftliner prices pointing up in Germany
06 May 2015 − One week after Scottish paper manufacturer Tullis Russell Papermakers Ltd filed for insolvency, the first suitors have come forward to express interest in a potential acquisition.
- Tullis Russell Papermakers in administration
- Logson Group completes acquisition
of Jardin Corrugated Cases
- SCA plans closure of tissue machine at Stubbins mill
05 May 2015 − Unlike their counterparts in Germany and France, recycled corrugated case material prices in Italy are heading higher in April
- Pro-Gest to restart Mantua mill next year,
to produce recycled containerboard
- Pro-Gest to acquire Burgo's idled Mantua mill
- Coreboard production at Cartiera Olona down after fire
29 Apr 2015 − Czech government puts Slovenia's newsprint and magazine paper manufacturer Vipap Videm Krsko up for sale.
- Czech government to sell Slovenia's newsprint manufacturer Vipap Videm
- Norske Skog and Rotocart form tissue JV at Bruck mill
- PM 3 at UPM's Chapelle Darblay mill shut down
29 Apr 2015 − Prices for mixed paper and OCC have moved higher again in France. Good demand from the domestic and export markets and converters filling up their stocks were the main reasons for this development.