03 Aug 2015 − DS Smith has strengthened its operations in Spain. The company acquired Grupo Lantero's corrugated business which comprises seven plants in the country.
- DS Smith considers closure of Wansbrough site in the UK
- DS Smith to take over Grupo Lantero’s
- EU Commission clears acquisition of Duropack by DS Smith
31 Jul 2015 − Idempapers has launched an investment programme and aims to "significantly increase capacity" by raising the speed of PM 4.
- Billerud Korsnäs considers installation of new BM
- Schoellershammer starting construction of PM 6
- Leipa's plans for new CCM capacity are being delayed
30 Jul 2015 − After having received permission for construction and operation of the PM 6 in July, Papierfabrik Schoellershammer has signed contracts concerning financing and construction of the new plant.
- Recycled containerboard prices in Poland rise again
- Prices for recycled containerboard in France remain unchanged in September
- Europac halts PM 1 at Dueñas mill for rebuild
29 Jul 2015 − Arctic Paper is planning to sell its German Mochenwangen mill. The site has a capacity of around 100,000 tpy of specialty papers.
- Arctic Paper Mochenwangen in talks with potential buyers
- GC folding boxboard producer seeking higher prices
- Aviretta kicks off production at rebuilt PM 4
29 Jul 2015 − Stora Enso's Barcelona GD board mill is to be sold to German private equity company Quantum Capital Partners. The company will retire from the recycled board business and focus on virgin fibre board grades.
- Stora Enso to sell Komárom packaging plant to Van Genechten
- Stora Enso increasing net profit despite lower sales in first quarter
- Stora Enso completes divestment of Uetersen mill
28 Jul 2015 − Price hikes were a key issue on the German envelope paper market in the second quarter. Upward adjustments to prices of woodfree white grades have already found traction on the market while recycled paper prices...
- Suppliers announce prices hikes for GC board in Germany
- Woodfree coated paper prices on the rise in Germany
- German recovered paper market mostly balanced in September
28 Jul 2015 − German paper producer Leipa Georg Leinfelder is still working on plans to increase its corrugated case material capacity, but reports delays in the decision process.
27 Jul 2015 − Despite higher sales volumes, CPH Group recorded a decline in sales and an EBIT loss in the first half of 2015.
24 Jul 2015 − Austrian paper merchant Papernet stopped operations in the fourth week of July after having failed to find an investor.
- Paperlinx to sell Polish operations
- Paperlinx Benelux enters insolvency proceedings
- Paperlinx UK companies placed in voluntary administration
23 Jul 2015 − SCA is set to invest approximately SEK650m in a new production facility in Jarinu, Brazil for the manufacture of incontinence products