01 Dec 2015 − September’s increase in Polish recycled corrugated case material prices did not stick around for long
- Model Group to build third corrugated board plant in Poland
- Schumacher Packaging mill in Poland down after fire
- Walki to sell major part of its Industrial Packaging business
30 Nov 2015 − Burgo is currently discussing the future of the PM 2 of its Duino mill with employee representatives. The conversion of the machine to packaging paper is one of the options the company is considering.
- Burgo negotiates permanent closure of PM 2 at Duino mill
- Burgo Avezzano might be converted to board plant
- Pulp production down at Burgo's Ardennes mill due to fire
27 Nov 2015 − Sappi retires from the recycled packaging paper market in South Africa because it "did not enjoy any competitive advantage".
- Innovio Papers goes bust
- Sappi to take commercial downtime at Cloquet paper mill
- Sappi to sell another packaging paper mill in South Africa
25 Nov 2015 − The takeover is said to enhance Glossop's digital suite and put it in a stronger market position.
- Blackstone eyes takeover of Norske Skog
- Palm submits offer to acquire Ondulati Giusti in Italy
- Talks with investors ongoing at Walsum Papier
24 Nov 2015 − Prices have moved downward on the French recovered paper market in November. While the ordinary grades were not affected this time, some deinking and high grades became cheaper.
- Higher prices for newsprint in France from January
- First publication paper contracts for 2016 signed on the market in France
- Publication paper prices in France set to rise
24 Nov 2015 − Slow demand and rising supply have left their mark on GD board prices on the market in Italy. EUWID sources are quoting price reductions October and November deliveries.
- Italy reports softer recycled containerboard prices
- Prices for brown kraftliner under pressure in Italy in October
- Coreboard prices in Italy heading higher
24 Nov 2015 − The SC paper machine PM 10 at Laakirchen Papier is scheduled to re-start on 16 December 2015 following downtime for repairs to fix the damage caused by a fire on 24 September, announced Heinzel Group, the parent company...
- Heinzel restarts PM 10 at Laakirchen Papier mill
- Heinzel to restart PM 10 in Laakirchen in 2015
- Heinzel Group: no production on fire-hit PM 10 at Laakirchen mill in October
23 Nov 2015 − Swiss paper and packaging manufacturer Model Group is to build a third corrugated board and packaging plant in Nowa Sól in western Poland.
22 Nov 2015 − No casualties and no damage to paper machines reported. Magazine and book paper production expected to remain idle until pulp mill can restart again.
- PM 11 at Holmen's Hallsta mill to restart in mid-March
- Holmen restarts PM 12 at Hallsta after fire
- DS Smith subsidiary SP Cartonpack Hellas hit by fire
20 Nov 2015 − Ahlstrom has announced changes to its business structure. The company will be formed by the Filtration & Performance and Specialties divisions in future.