International Paper announced it was considering "strategic options" for the company's corrugated packaging business in Turkey, including the potential sale of operations. IP Container Holdings Spain holds a 93.90 per cent of shares in Olmuksan International Paper, the remaining 6.1 per cent of shares are in free ...
IP mulls sale of packaging operations in Turkey
© 2020 EUWID Europäischer Wirtschaftsdienst GmbH | All Rights Reserved.
Copyright notice The regular and systematic circulation of price tables from the EUWID Premium section is not permitted. Only one copy is permitted to be printed out for the purpose of circulation within the company. Distribution of EUWID price tables by intranet or by E-Mail within a company, throughout a group of companies, to customers, or to independent sales representatives is not permitted and constitutes an infringement of copyright law.