Thimm and Saica take over TOP's corrugated business


German packaging company Thimm Verpackung and Spanish Saica have jointly taken over the corrugated packaging business of the Polish manufacturer Tektura Opakowania Papier S.A. (TOP). TOP's recycled containerboard and solid board divisions are not part of the transaction.

According to the parties involved, TOP's corrugated business was demerged with 51% being sold to Thimm and the remaining 49% being taken over by Saica. Financial details of the deal were not revealed.

- Ad -

Article topics
Article categories
- Ad -