01 Oct 2015 − Buyers put up resistance against further increases in costs
30 Sep 2015 − The increase in woodfree coated sheet prices follows on the heels of price hikes for coated reels in Germany.
30 Sep 2015 − Customers of Heinzel Paper will be informed about potential delays in SC paper deliveries or other changes.
- Fire hits Heinzel's paper mill in Laakirchen
- Catalyst Paper to indefinitely idle
coated paper machine at Rumford
- Walsum Papier insolvency decision postponed to October
29 Sep 2015 − Slower export business to Asia puts downward pressure on domestic prices for mixed paper and board and OCC.
25 Sep 2015 − Heinzel Group halts SC paper production on PM 10 at the Laakirchen mill due to fire. PM 11 not affected.
24 Sep 2015 − Players in the Western European starch market have already signed contracts that include price increases.
- NBSK and BEK price gap narrows further in September
- Starch producers pushing for price hikes in Q1 2015
- Prices for recycled containerboard in France remain unchanged in September
22 Sep 2015 − Amid good demand and rising collection volumes, prices for supermarket paper and board see some reductions in northern Germany.
22 Sep 2015 − Raising British woodfree paper prices was virtually out of the question in September since prices are relatively high due to the strong pound.
- UK recycled containerboard prices on the rise in August
- Recycled containerboard prices in the UK to rise
- Magazine paper buyers in the UK ask for lower prices
17 Sep 2015 − Production loss on PM 1 will amount to 20,000 of recycled containerboard, Europac says.
16 Sep 2015 − Government of Quebec supports the modernisation project at the Trois-Rivières publication paper mill with CAD190m.
- US investigates SC paper imports from Canada
- Paperlinx to sell Spicers Canada and withdraw from Canadian market
- Resolute to cut newsprint capacity by 465,000 t