24 Nov 2015 − Prices have moved downward on the French recovered paper market in November. While the ordinary grades were not affected this time, some deinking and high grades became cheaper.
- Higher prices for newsprint in France from January
- First publication paper contracts for 2016 signed on the market in France
- Publication paper prices in France set to rise
24 Nov 2015 − Slow demand and rising supply have left their mark on GD board prices on the market in Italy. EUWID sources are quoting price reductions October and November deliveries.
- Italy reports softer recycled containerboard prices
- Prices for brown kraftliner under pressure in Italy in October
- Coreboard prices in Italy heading higher
24 Nov 2015 − The SC paper machine PM 10 at Laakirchen Papier is scheduled to re-start on 16 December 2015 following downtime for repairs to fix the damage caused by a fire on 24 September, announced Heinzel Group, the parent company...
- Heinzel restarts PM 10 at Laakirchen Papier mill
- Heinzel to restart PM 10 in Laakirchen in 2015
- Heinzel Group: no production on fire-hit PM 10 at Laakirchen mill in October
23 Nov 2015 − Swiss paper and packaging manufacturer Model Group is to build a third corrugated board and packaging plant in Nowa Sól in western Poland.
22 Nov 2015 − No casualties and no damage to paper machines reported. Magazine and book paper production expected to remain idle until pulp mill can restart again.
- PM 12 at Holmen Hallsta down for a few hours
- PM 11 at Holmen's Hallsta mill to restart in mid-March
- Holmen restarts PM 12 at Hallsta after fire
20 Nov 2015 − Ahlstrom has announced changes to its business structure. The company will be formed by the Filtration & Performance and Specialties divisions in future.
19 Nov 2015 − Due to a lack of financial resources, Verso Paper has announced the possibility to enter Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings. The company is also considering the sale of four mills.
18 Nov 2015 − The search for a buyer for the Arctic Paper Mochenwangen mill has not been successful so far and the company now announced the closure of the German site in December.
- Arctic Paper Mochenwangen in talks with potential buyers
- Arctic in search of buyer for German Mochenwangen mill
- Deutsche Papier enters full insolvency proceedings
17 Nov 2015 − Due dilligence study on the conversion of the newsprint paper machine to recycled containerboard production is said to start with immediate effect.
- PM 3 at UPM's Chapelle Darblay mill shut down
- Leipa's plans for new CCM capacity are being delayed
- Leipa to install another containerboard machine at its Schwedt mill
17 Nov 2015 − The long-standing slump in titanium dioxide prices has continued in the fourth quarter of 2015.