07 Sep 2015 − Angara Paper planned to build a 1.2 million tpy hardwood pulp mill for export to Asia.
- Segezha to increase sack kraft paper capacity
- Upward price trend for BHK comes to a halt in September
- BPI acquires 45% share in Delion France
03 Sep 2015 − Company says takeover by Hansol Paper will cause no big changes in the paper supplier pool of the R+S Group.
- Hansol Paper to acquire R+S Group in Germany
- Glossop Cartons acquires Contact Print and Packaging
- UPM and Leipa in sale and conversion talks on UPM Schwedt newsprint mill
03 Sep 2015 − EC raises concerns about the proposed concentration of production capacities and its effects on competition in the EU market for extrusion coated wrapping materials.
02 Sep 2015 − The difficult market environment for coated papers has led Catalyst Paper to the decision to indefinitely idle its PM 12 at the Rumford mill.
02 Sep 2015 − The District Court of Gelderland declared the specialty paper mill insolvent on 10 August.
01 Sep 2015 − Paper manufacturers expect the prices for copy paper and offset reels and sheets in France to increase by up to €40/t in September.
01 Sep 2015 − The UK's largest coreboard producer may close its doors. DS Smith announced it is evaluating the closure of its 180,000 tpy Wansbrough site which also produces recycled paper.
- DS Smith buying Greek corrugated packaging business
- DS Smith completes takeover of
Grupo Lantero's corrugated business
- DS Smith to take over Grupo Lantero’s
31 Aug 2015 − Company says Komárom's customer base has seen major changes and plant is no longer strategic to Stora Enso.
- Stora Enso to divest Barcelona board mill
- Stora Enso increasing net profit despite lower sales in first quarter
- Stora Enso completes divestment of Uetersen mill
28 Aug 2015 − BM 3 kicked off production again at the end of July after being idle for three years. Cartiera Pirinoli's business plan also encompasses the restart of BM 2.
- GD board prices point down in Italy
- Suppliers announce prices hikes for GC board in Germany
- GC folding boxboard producer seeking higher prices
28 Aug 2015 − SCA will divide the group in Hygiene and Forest Products divisions in order to intensify the focus of its operations.
- SCA and CMPC accused of price collusion in Chile
- SCA to close down one newsprint machine at Ortviken
- SCA invests SEK650m in Brazil