18 Jul 2016 − Yesterday Södra started up its pulp mill Värö which had been shut down for 10 weeks due to modernisation measures.
- Södra to further increase pulp capacity at Mörrum mill
- Ecocis in receivership, production down
- Lenzing to invest in dissolving pulp capacities in Austria and Czech Republic
14 Jul 2016 − Pro-Gest's Mantua mill in Italy, designed to produce packaging paper in the future, will not start up before the first half of next year.
- Pro-Gest concludes Ondulati Giusti takeover
- Pro-Gest makes winning bid in auction for recycling plant
- Pro-Gest orders packaging paper machine for Mantua mill
12 Jul 2016 − Producers of northern bleached softwood pulp managed to increase their prices in June, but did not implement the full hike as announced.
12 Jul 2016 − Envelope paper manufacturers are pleased with ordering activity on the German market. Prices, however, did not alter in the second quarter.
- Strong order activity on Germany's kraft packaging paper market
- In Germany, recycled corrugated case material prices remain unchanged
- German fine paper market remains sluggish
08 Jul 2016 − Manufacturers of woodfree uncoated paper have been forced to lower their prices once again in Italy due to poor demand and high supplies.
07 Jul 2016 − The Foodservice Packaging Association (FPA) and Paper Cup Recovery and Recycling Group (PCRRG) have launched an industry-wide Manifesto with the objective of significantly increasing paper cup recovery and recycling...
05 Jul 2016 − Against the backdrop of rising recovered paper prices in the past few months, coreboard manufacturers have announced price increases on the Italian market which have partially been implemented.
05 Jul 2016 − Against the background of very good supply and lower raw material costs, suppliers of cereal starches yielded to pressure on prices in the second quarter.
- Native starch producers pushing for more price hikes
- Starch producers trapped between growing demand and pressure on prices
- Prices continue to fall on the French RCP market
30 Jun 2016 − Saica Pack has launched its “Renove” plan, heralding significant investment and upgrades across its European operations.
- Saica to take over Americk Packaging
- SAICA acquires Centroplast Group
- Suppliers announce new increase for softwood pulp in Western Europe