MAN AG and Allianz Capital Partners, a 100% subsidiary of the Allianz group, have finalised the agreements providing for the sale of MAN Roland Druckmaschinen AG to a joint investment company, in which MAN holds 35% and Allianz Capital Partners the remaining 65%. By acquiring the shares of MAN Roland Druckmaschinen ...
Agreement to sell MAN Roland finalised
© 2006 EUWID Europäischer Wirtschaftsdienst GmbH | All Rights Reserved.
Copyright notice The individual articles, tables and other contents published by EUWID are protected by copyright and are provided exclusively for the client's own use and the use of the client's employees. In the absence of a more extensive licence agreement, only one copy may be printed for circulation at a single business location designated by the client. Digital distribution of EUWID contents, especially by intranet or by e-mail, within a company, throughout a group of companies, or outside a company is not permitted and constitutes an infringement of copyright law. Read more in our FAQ.